Rare opportunity for a large 4 plex opportunity located in sought after Friendly Acres neighborhood of Redwood City.
* 1025 8th Avenue: 2 bed, 1 bath unit with a private entry, and a front yard with a fragrant, fruitful orange tree. It feels like a single family home. (Unit 1 of 4)
• 1008 A Dodge Dr: Studio apartment on the lower-level.
• 1008 Dodge Dr: This upper-level, 2 bed, 1 bath, enjoys a large front deck with wrought iron railing. Remodeled kitchen and bath. Floorplan: www.1025eighth.com
• 1010 Dodge Dr.: This 2 bed 1 bath has a private front yard and entrance and feels like a freestanding home
Robust, trending neighborhood welcomed the New State of the Art School of Medicine in Stanford Redwood City. The approximately 2,700 Stanford University Staff based at the new campus include three of the nine university VPs and staff from nine areas across the university. Almost 600 staff members from 30 School of Medicine departments moved to Discovery Hall in SRWC in May-June 2019.
Friendly Acres Neighborhood is close to transportation (Hwy 101, CalTrain station, and El Camino Real). Redwood City’s Mid-Peninsula location is convenient to both Silicon Valley, and San Francisco. Downtown Redwood City is nearby and this includes a wide variety of restaurants, coffee shops, wine bars and entertainment venues. Sequoia Station shopping center has a Safeway, CVS, Starbucks, Barnes and Noble and other services.
- Investment opportunity
- 4 Plex multi residential opportunity
- development opportunity
- Friendly Acres neighborhood
- Some update units
- some with hardwood floors
- some with update kitchen and baths
- parking for each unit
- garden areas
- Shopping Nearby
- Large Lot